For years now, many businesses and brands have been realizing big benefits that come with using content marketing.
Content marketing using relevant, quality content, is proving to be a tactic that is resonating extremely well with audiences across all industries.
In fact, according to a study conducted by The Custom Content Council, a little under 70 percent of consumers prefer custom content for the simple reason that it caters to their needs.
The beauty about content marketing is that it doesn’t necessarily have to cost an arm and a leg to plan and execute.
For this reason, it’s no wonder more and more businesses and brands are now mainstreaming content marketing as one of their core PR and marketing activities. Evidently, these businesses have been successful in cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with their target audiences.
Moreover, if your company has not already incorporated content marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy, here is a list of 10 benefits you are missing out on:
- Use content to tell your brand’s story
- Use content to attract new local customers as well as attract a global audience
- Use content to boost your blog or website through posting relevant and valuable information for your audiences
- Use content to create awareness of your business and brand
- Use popular types of content to make your social media platforms informative
- Use content to cut through the noise and make your business or brand stand out
- Use content to position your company as a thought leader and an industry expert
- Use content to establish and inspire trust among your audience
- Use content to gain higher visibility especially in search engines
- Use content to interact, inform, help, and add value to your customers