Crisis Communications and Management
In crisis management, the threat is the potential damage a crisis can inflict on an organization, its stakeholders, and an industry.
With over 2 decades of experience in handling crisis for various sectors and industries such as Banking, Shipping and Maritime, Retail and so on, Matrix PR offers quick, transparent solutions to clients and is on-call 24/7 during a crisis.
Matrix Public Relations is also the exclusive Middle East representatives of Maritime Technical International (MTI), a crisis communications network dedicated to serving the shipping, energy, offshore and transportation industries.
Having handled Crisis training alongside MTI for several years, we are adept at handling and managing crisis. Our core expertise lies in effective crisis management and dealing with its threats sequentially.
Our philosophy is to safeguard client’s interests with reactive, transparent and proactive communication.
“Social Media Crisis” needs to be dealt with in a swift but strategic manner to mitigate the crisis and to minimize the damage.
Our advice is to be situation-ready at all times and hence we follow these curated rules to avoid confusion during trying times.
- Preparing a holding statement and informing all stakeholders involved about the same.
- Address public/people safety immediately
- Channel the communication through the spokesperson
- Monitor all channels (offline and online) constantly for all kinds of mentions
- Respond immediately and notify all parties involved consistently of all changes, feedback that take place
Moreover, as the business environment continues to evolve, we, as an agency together with our partners also continue to constantly review and improve our crisis communication and management procedures in accordance with the changing dynamics in order to safeguard our client’s brand reputation.
Matrix Public Relations assists clients to identify and resolve issues in a project or organization.
Using an Issue Management Process, we can identify and resolve issues quickly, before they have an undesirable impact.
Whether it’s a setback, obscurity or other issues, this process will guide you through the steps towards a speedy resolution.
The component parts of issues management are:
- To identify, analyze and prioritize actual, emerging and potential issues.
- To mobilize and coordinate the resources to deal with.
- To actively and strategically influence development.