Ways to accelerate your Twitter engagement in 2018
Twitter plays anÂ important role in theÂ social media strategy of many organizations today mainly because of the ease and convenience it offers.
It can be used to communicate, listen and learn. It is the idealÂ place to stay informed about what people are talking about as well as learn a thing or two about what is being said.
Not surprisingly, many businesses and brands have successfully usedÂ TwitterÂ to effectively communicate and interact with their customers.
Twitter lets you explore the world while giving you theÂ opportunity to let theÂ universe know what is going on with you. Hence, with active engagement, Twitter can deliver the desired results by turning followers into paying customers â something we all want, right?
Here are some statistics showing how effective Twitter has been over the years:
Additionally, 54 percent reported having taken action after seeing brand mentions in tweets. Certainly, theseÂ statisticsÂ proved that Twitter has a great influence on consumers.
There are numerous ways to engage effectively andÂ increase those âLikesâ and âRetweetsâÂ which ultimately accelerate engagement. Here are a few tips that we have put together to help you maximize your Twitter account.
How to Accelerate you Twitter Engagement?
- Twitter users love to watch and engage with visuals. So, pictures and videosÂ are highly recommended – include them in your content strategy.
- Twitter giveaways. Twitter users love freebies.Â Give them free coupons and discounts.
- Â Ask questions. Engage your followers with relevant as well as interesting questions especially in the areas of their interestÂ so they will feelÂ motivated to respond.
- Use humor such as funny memes and jokesÂ more oftenÂ to connect with your followers and to keep them engaged.
- ParticipateÂ in popular hashtags – #ThrowbackThursday #WorldCup #SuperBowl #HappyNewYear
- Use custom hashtags that are unique to your brand as this makes it easier for people to find you.
- Quotes do extremely well. You can probably use tools such as Recite to spice them up and share.
- Share behind-the-scenes photos of your events but do not forget to include the custom hashtag. Let the world know what you are doing.
- Always respond to your followersâ comments by liking, retweeting, and commenting.
- Link your posts to relevant trending topics. This increases your chance to getÂ more followers.
- Follow and interact with influencers in your industry or region by retweeting or liking their posts.
- Be social. Tweet about other thingsÂ besides your brand such as movies, celebrities, quizzes etc.
- Share valuable insights with your audience so as to add weight to your credibility.
- Go live to connect with your followers as well as other users from all over the world.
- Use Twitter Analytics to track and measure your overall engagement rate.
- Run pollsÂ to get your followers and other users to engage and share their opinions.
- Post user-generated content. This builds relationships and awareness.
- PostÂ Infographics - Twitter users love visually presented information.
Do you have other useful tips youâve tried that youâd like to add? Please share them with us.